- The Presidium of the Main Board of Polish Geographical Society, in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief of Czasopismo Geograficzne (Geographical Journal), under the Resolution of the Main Board of the Polish Geographical Society No. 2020-2024/011 of April 26, 2022, adopts the rules of the article processing charge (APC) in Czasopismo Geograficzne.
- The APC in Czasopismo Geograficzne applies only to the reviewed articles accepted for publication, i.e. after the author’s revision resulting from reviews and editorial comments.
- The author is responsible for paying the APC of the reviewed article in Czasopismo Geograficzne. In the case of reviewed multi-author articles, the APC is distributed among the authors after consultation with the Editor-in-Chief.
- The amount of APC for the reviewed article depends on the number of standard pages of the article accepted for publication, after author’s revision resulting from reviews and editorial comments, as well as on the authors’ membership in the Polish Geographical Society and is determined each time on the basis of the following algorithm:
|Number of standard pages for the reviewed article||The net amount of the APC in PLN for honorary members of PGS||The net amount of the APC in PLN for members of PGS who paid their membership fee in the year the article was submitted||The net amount of the APC in PLN for other authors|
|Up to 20||0||700||900|
|21 to 25||0||875||1075|
|26 to 30||0||1 050||1 250|
|Additionally, for every next 5 pages started||175||175||175|
|Additionally, for each colourful page||25||25||25|
- The standard page of the reviewed article is a text document written on an A4 page, 12-point Times New Roman font, 1.5 line spacing, 2.5 cm margins. The standard page of the reviewed article includes: the title of the article, authors’ data, the main body of the article text, figures and tables with captions, footnotes, and references.
- In the case of reviewed multi-author articles, the APC is charged on the basis of the most favorable status for half or the majority of authors.
- The APC is calculated in net amounts, to which VAT should be added.